Monday, February 25, 2008

Until Then

Artist: Gary Valenciano
Album: Greatest Hits I



Verse 1:

I, I long for the moment
When I see you again
I long to touch and stroke your hair again
Though my heart goes on beating not knowing when

I, I wait for the time
I feel your hair once more through these hands of mine
My heart will sing, you know I will soar
Just like before, just like before


Chorus:

Until then
All I'll have is just a memory of you
That I could hold on to
Until then
All I have is just this space and time
To wait and think of you
'Coz you'll be on my mind
Until then

(Until then, until then)
Until then


Verse 2:

I, I wait for the time
I feel your hair once more through these hands of mine
I know that someday, you'll come back and stay
We'll be together once more, just like before

[Chorus]

Bridge:

I long for the moment
I long for the time
I'll take all my chances
Until you are mine

[Chorus]

(Until then)
(All I have is just memory of you
(Until then)
Until then
All I have is just memory of you)
Until then (Until then)
Until then

No comments: