Thursday, September 06, 2007

Thank You

Artist: Sara Thomas
Album: Rhapsody - A Musical Adventure OST

Get this widget | Share | Track details

Verse:

Thank you, my love. I thank you from my heart
You filled my life with melody and song

You are the one, I tell my story to
It's just begun. Our love will last forever
We'll share our lives as one


Pre-Chorus:

We have shared the laughter and tears
Through all of the years
We will say goodbye just for now till we meet again


Chorus:

Thank you, my love. Thank you over and over
It warms my heart just to say it again
Thank you, my dear. It's so hard just to say goodbye
But I will do it with a tear and a smile
Thank you, my love with all of my heart
You gave to me a reason to believe

[Verse)
[Pre-Chorus]
[Chorus]

Bridge:

Lessons learned You have taught me through time
And they will stay inside my mind

[Chorus]

Coda:

You helped me find the courage to be me
You gave to me a reason to believe

No comments: