Thursday, September 06, 2007

Our World

Artist: Sara Thomas [Cornet] & Josh Synard [Prince]
Album: Rhapsody - A Musical Adventure OST

Get this widget | Share | Track details

[Cornet]
I can no longer hold it back
My heart is filled with love. The feeling of love for you

[Prince]
I can feel your precious heart
Holding your hand in mine, I feel the special love, we have

[Cornet]
Is it just a fantasy?

[Prince]
It's not a fantasy

[Cornet]
Are we dancing in a dream?

[Prince]
It's not a dream

[Cornet]
I never ever want to wake up from the sweet sweet dream
It's our world Our love is everywhere

[Prince]
To the sky, our hearts will soar above

[Cornet]
Our hearts will soar above
It's our world Our love is everywhere

[Prince]
Our love is everywhere

(Together)
We can fly, together on the wings of love
It's a wonderful feeling being in love with you

[Cornet]
Please never go

[Prince]
I'll always stay

(Together)
I never want to stop dancing with you
This is our world, and I never ever want to let you go

No comments: